is-stat-so-dominant
Credit: Julia Schorr

In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn gymnastics flirts with perfection on beam, wrestling manages a come-from-behind win, and women's basketball continues to impress offensively, while the men maintain their unblemished Ivy record. Click here for previous editions.

Penn gymnastics' combined score, out of a possible 50, on the beam at Cornell. The effort was Penn's highest in at least a decade, allowing the Quakers to take down the defending Ivy champions on the road.

Years since Penn women's basketball had scored more points in an Ivy League game than the 88 it put up on Friday night at Brown. The Red and Blue have now won seven straight games.

Free throw attempts by Penn men's basketball in its 95-90 overtime shootout win over Brown. Aside from 51 attempts in a four-overtime game at Monmouth, it was Penn's highest total of the season.

Matches during which Penn wrestling led Harvard in its eventual 20-18 win over the Crimson. The Quakers trailed for the entire contest before junior heavyweight Tyler Hall's walk-off win put the score in Penn's favor.

Undefeated teams left in Ivy League men's or women's basketball after the Penn men swept Yale and Brown while Harvard was upset by Columbia. The Quakers are one of just 12 D-1 men's teams that are still undefeated in conference play.