is-stat-so-dominant
Credit: Julia Schorr

In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's basketball's huge second half, new records in swimming and track and field, and a goalie stepping up big time for women's lacrosse. Click here for previous editions.

Senior gymnast Kyra Levi's score on the bars at Penn State, the third best in school history. Despite Levi's effort, Penn took third place in the meet.

Seconds by which freshman Quinn Scannell won in the 200-yard backstroke at the Ivy League Championships. Scannell broke the Penn team record, Harvard's pool record, and the Ivy Championships record.

Points by which women’s basketball outscored Columbia in the second half in its 75-39 win. The Quakers put up 47 points in the last 20 minutes, their most in a half this season.

Height, in meters, of sophomore Sean Clarke's school record-setting effort in the pole vault this weekend. Clarke broke the record for the second time this season, and now ranks sixth in Ivy League history.

Men's basketball's game-changing run over a 5:30 stretch late in its 74-62 win over Columbia. The Red and Blue were led by Devon Goodman's career-high 23 points.

Save percentage of Penn women's lacrosse goalie Maggie Smith in the Quakers' season-opening 12-5 win over Delaware, Penn's first game since the graduation of star goalie Britt Brown.