PhillyAutoShow(MarcusKatz)20

Penn Electric REV3

Credit: Marcus Katz

The Philadelphia Auto Show will return to the Pennsylvania Convention Center from Jan. 27 to Feb. 4, marking the 117th edition of the event.

Organizers expect over 250,000 guests to visit the 700,000-square-foot display floor over the course of the next week, influencing an estimated $3.5 billion in car sales.

Credit: Marcus Katz

Porsche GT2 RS

The event features a car from Penn Electric Racing, the student-run club that designs and creates their own electric vehicles. The REV 3 from Penn Electric Racing, won first place overall at the Formula North Electric and Formula SAE competitions last year. 

The REV 3 sits alongside a variety of 2018 vehicles and 2019 pre-production models currently on display, including the 2019 Volvo XC40, 2018 Jaguar E-Pace, 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt, and 2018 BMW X2.

Credit: Marcus Katz

McLaren 570S

The show also features one of the largest displays of exotic vehicles in the nation, including a Bugatti Chiron, Ford GT, Lamborghini Aventador S, Aston Martin Vanquish S, Porsche GT2 RS, McLaren 720S, Ferrari 488, and Rolls Royce Phantom.

Credit: Marcus Katz

Gold plated Delorean

To add some glamour, the event will also exhibit various Hollywood cars and classic automobiles, including the Mystery Machine from "Scooby Doo" and a 24k gold-plated Delorean. Additionally, this year's DUB Live exhibit will feature some of the country's most popular modified vehicles.

Credit: Marcus Katz

Porsche GT2 RS

Attendees can also look forward to interactive display such as "Camp Jeep," where professional 4x4 drivers allow riders to experience a Jeep's on-road and off-road capabilities, and a Ride and Drive Zone that offers test drives from BMW, Kia, Volkswagen, Mazda, and Toyota.

The Auto Show is open until 10 p.m. most nights and admission costs $14, but discount tickets are also available.