dsc_4321

DP file photo.

Credit: , Justin Cohen, ,

Auto Theft:

Dec. 1: An unaffiliated 49-year-old man was arrested for theft from vehicle on the 1200 block of Russell Street.

Burglary:

Nov. 26: An unaffiliated woman reported at Saint Mary's Church (3916 Locust Walk) at 1:36 p.m. that the lock to the door of the Neighborhood Bike Works was cut and two bikes were found missing.

DUI:

Nov. 27: An unaffiliated 46-year-old man was arrested for DUI on the 3800 block of Walnut Street at 8:30 p.m. The suspect was observed to be changing lanes without signaling. After he was stopped by the police, the suspect's breath was found to be smelling of alcohol and he was unable to maintain balance upon exiting his car.

Other Offense:

Nov. 27: An unaffiliated 57-year-old man was cited on the 4000 block of Market Street at 12:08 p.m. for selling goods out of their original packaging. Three citations were issued.

Public Urination:

Dec. 3: An unaffiliated 36-year-old man was cited on the 4000 block of Chestnut Street at 10:24 p.m. for public urination.

Vandalism:

Nov. 29: An unaffiliated 39-year-old woman reported that her driver side front and rear windows were broken upon returning to her car at 3910 Parking Lot (3900 Filbert Street) at 4:44 a.m. No items were taken from the car.

Nov. 29: An unknown person caused damaged to the fire access panel in the lobby at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center  (51 N. 39th St.) at 1:57 p.m.

Disorderly Conduct:

Nov. 30: An unaffiliated 47-year-old male was cited for disorderly conduct on the 3600 block of Sansom Street at 9:21 p.m. The suspect was observed approaching people repeatedly, asking for money. 

Public Drunkenness:

Dec. 2: An unaffiliated 22-year-old male was cited for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness at Copabanana (4000 Spruce Street) at 12:14 a.m. The suspect was observed to be in a struggle with the witness, as he attempted to leave the restaurant without paying for his food. The suspect's breath smelled strongly of alcohol and he was not cooperative with the police. 

Theft From Building:

Nov. 26: A theft was reported from Saint Mary's Church on 3916 Locust Walk.

Dec. 2: A theft was reported from Vagelos Research Lab at 3340 Smith Walk.