A UPennAlert was issued at 10:30 p.m. Sunday evening in response to a gunpoint robbery at Chipotle at 3925 Walnut St.

The suspect took off with an undetermined amount of money, said Lieutenant John Walker of the Southwest Detectives Division in the Philadelphia Police Department.

The suspect is described as a 5’10’‘ male in his early 20s. He wore a gray and black jacket and a mask covering his face. He also carried a black revolver, Walker said. According to the Division of Public Safety, he is a white male wearing a black mask and hat and was last seen fleeing east on Walnut Street.

PPD is still looking for the suspect, who they believe was also involved in three other robberies in the past two weeks.

On April 26, the Green Line Café at 4426 Locust Street was robbed at gunpoint by a white male with a similar description. On April 30 and May 4, the Green Line Café at 3649 Lancaster Ave. was also robbed at gunpoint by whom police believe to be the same suspect.

Cops released a surveillance video from the April 30 incident.

The 39th and Walnut area was said to be all clear at 11:14 p.m. Sunday night. The incident occurred after the restaurant had closed for business at 10 p.m.

Wharton sophomore Soo Min Hwang was eating next door at Bobby’s Burger Palace around 10:30 p.m. When she walked outside, she saw a lot of police activity but did not know what was going on.

She didn’t receive the UPennAlert and realize what had happened until she returned back to her room in Harnwell College House.

“[The alert] should have been as soon as possible. I wouldn’t have walked out of BBP if I knew what was happening,” she said.

When Wharton sophomore Justin Mardjuki first received the alert, he thought the robbery might have occurred in a room in the Radian or at Bank of America.

Mardjuki, who lives in the Radian, waited about 30 minutes before returning back to his room. “It’s definitely something I’m concerned about considering we live directly above where the robbery happened,” he said.