A robbery occurred at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at TD Bank, located at 3735 Walnut St., according to Division of Public Safety spokeswoman Stef Cella.

The incident followed the March 28 robbery at the AT&T; store located next door.

The suspect in Wednesday's robbery displayed a note demanding money to the teller, but did not display a weapon, Cella said.

It has not been confirmed whether any of the cases are linked. All investigations remain active, although the alleged robber of TD Bank is currently in custody, Cella said.

According to Penn Police Chief Mark Dorsey, no injuries have been reported in any of the cases.

A College junior standing at TD Bank’s entrance during Wednesday’s robbery — who wished to remain anonymous for safety reasons — said she saw a car speeding away from the bank at about 7:30 p.m.

“A minute later, there were police cars, and the officers ran straight into the bank,” she added.

Though a UPennAlert was issued after the AT&T; robbery, there was no alert following the TD Bank incident.

College sophomore Carolyn Chen said she would have preferred to be notified of the TD Bank robbery.

“I think it’s good to know when these types of things happen,” she said. “I probably would have gone to the gym at that time if someone else hadn’t told me.”

“I would have been really shocked and kind of scared,” Chen added, although she said the robbery does not affect her view of TD Bank. “I know that we live in a city and that these kinds of things happen.”

This is the second time this academic year that TD Bank was robbed. A previous robbery occurred Sept. 1, 2010 — two days before another robbery at the 3535 Market St. PNC Bank branch.

This article has been updated to reflect that Wednesday's robbery was not an armed robbery and instead involved a demand note.