Domenique Wilson, 25, was convicted on Friday of 14 charges related to two 2008 home invasions — including one on 44th and Spruce streets in which he held two female Penn students against their will and raped one of them.

According to the Philadelphia Daily News, two Penn students, ages 22 and 24 when the crime occurred, testified during Wilson’s trial that on Dec. 19, 2008, Wilson forced himself into their apartment with a gun and a knife, bound their hands together with duct tape and raped one of them.

Wilson was also convicted of another home invasion and sexual assault that took place in Center City on Oct. 22, 2008. During that incident, he held a woman and her boyfriend at knifepoint, robbed them and repeatedly raped the woman.

According to Assistant District Attorney Mark Cipolletti, the most damning piece of evidence was the DNA found at the scenes of the crimes.

“The DNA in both cases came back to him,” Cipolletti said, adding that “the DNA scientist said it’d take a population of a trillion earths before you’d expect to find that same genetic profile again.”

Wilson was sentenced on June 7 by a Clinton County judge to 70 to 196 years in prison for another incident in February 2009, in which he attacked three Lock Haven University students and sexually assaulted two of them.

Cipolletti said that though he does not have a particular sentence in mind for Wilson’s most recent guilty verdict, it is the DA’s “intention to ask for a lengthy prison term and ask that it run consecutive to the term he is serving for the Lock Haven crimes.” Wilson is scheduled to be sentenced on Feb. 11.

Wilson’s lawyer Michael McDermott could not be reached for comment Monday.