View Crime Map: Sept. 4-10 in a larger map
Robbery

Sept. 4 — A male juvenile unaffiliated with the University, 17, was arrested for allegedly taking a person’s phone at knife-point on the 3900 block of Ludlow Street.

Sept. 3 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 61, reported at about 5 p.m. that an unknown suspect unsuccessfully attempted to forcibly take his backpack, then fled westbound on the 4000 block of Walnut Street.

Assault

Sept. 9 — At about 1 a.m., David Diblasi, 52, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1200 block of Race Street, was arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer in Huntsman Hall.

Sept. 4 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 25, reported at about 5:30 a.m. that he was struck in the face by an unknown suspect on the 3900 block of Spruce Street.

Auto Theft

Sept. 7 — A male student, 20, reported at about 12 a.m. that his vehicle was taken by an unknown suspect on the 300 block of S. 40th Street.

Fraud

Sept. 8 — At about 9:45 p.m., unknown suspects were reported to have left Chili’s, located at 3801 Chestnut St., without rendering payment for food items.

Sept. 8 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 55, reported at about 6 p.m. that she was “flim-flammed” into giving cash to an unknown suspect on the 100 block of S. 40th Street.

Theft

Sept. 9 — A female student, 18, reported at about 10 p.m. that an unknown suspect took her unattended phone from the Food Court, located at 3409 Walnut St.

Sept. 9 — A male juvenile, 13, was arrested at about 5:45 p.m. for allegedly removing cash from a gaming machine at University Pinball, at 4008 Spruce St.

Sept. 8 — A female student, 25, reported at about 7:00 p.m., that her secured bicycle was taken by an unknown suspect from the Towne Building, at 220 S. 33rd St.

Sept. 8 — A female student, 24, reported at about 4:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her secured bicycle from a railing on the 400 block of 41st Street.

Sept. 7 — A male student, 20, reported at about 12 a.m. that while attending a party, someone removed various unattended personal items from the 300 block of S. 40th St.

Sept. 7 — A female student, 19, reported at about 11:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect entered her unsecured locker and removed various items from her wallet in Pottruck Fitness Center.

Sept. 7 — A male student, 23, reported at about 2 p.m. that someone removed the unsecured rear tire from his bicycle on the 3400 block of Sansom Street.

Sept. 7 — At about 4:15 p.m., food items and cash were reported to have been taken from a snack machine at the Chemistry Building.

Sept. 7 — A female student, 20, reported at about 11:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed her secured bicycle from a rack outside Harnwell College House.

Sept. 6 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 37, reported at about 8:15 a.m. that an unknown suspect entered his secured vehicle on the 200 block of St. Marks Square and removed his GPS device, left in plain view.

Sept. 6 — At about 6 a.m., 11 secured vehicles at Garage 51, at 3648 Civic Center Blvd., were reported to have been entered and/or vandalized by an unknown suspect. All of the complainants were unaffiliated with the University.

Sept. 5 — ­­­A male student, 24, reported at 10:15 p.m. that his unsecured bicycle was taken by an unknown suspect at Fresh Grocer, at 4001 Walnut St.

Sept. 4 — At about 6:15 p.m., an unknown suspect was reported to have removed merchandise without paying from Urban Outfitters, located at 110 S. 36th St.

Sept. 3 — A female student, 18, reported at about 10 a.m. that someone entered her unsecured room and removed cash from her unattended purse at DuBois College House.

Sept. 3 — A female University employee, 52, reported at about 5 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her unattended laptop from Claudia Cohen Hall.

Sept. 3 — A male student, 21, reported at about 5 p.m. that someone removed the license plate from his vehicle on the 300 block of S. 40th Street.

Sept. 3 — Philip Fischer, 28, unaffiliated with the University and of the 2800 block of Carnell Street, was arrested at about 2:30 p.m. for allegedly entering a secured vehicle and removing a GPS device, left in plain view. The incident took place at 7-Eleven, at 108 S. 38th St.

All information was provided by the Divison of Public Safety.