Even though Valentine’s Day has passed, romance is still in the air, thanks to GoodCrush.

After partnering with the Freshman Class Board in mid-January, GoodCrush is officially launching at Penn this week.

The website provides students with a simple and risk-free way to see if their romantic feelings for someone are reciprocated, according to Josh Weinstein, recent Princeton University graduate and founder of GoodCrush.

The site’s interface asks students to enter their names and school e-mail addresses, then list up to five crushes.

If a crush is mutual, the students’ identities are revealed to one another. If not, they remain anonymous.

So far, the site has been tested at Princeton, Cornell University and Penn.

“The appeal is that it’s a safe, social space,” Weinstein said.

Unlike most dating sites, GoodCrush is focused entirely on mutual interest.

“This will really help those students who aren’t that outgoing to save face and yet still potentially meet someone that they may be interested in,” said Wharton senior Marc Weinstein, the campaign manager for GoodCrush at Penn.

GoodCrush was greeted with a fair amount of enthusiasm by the freshman class, according to Marc Weinstein.

“Turnout exceeded expectations by far,” Wharton and College freshman class president Jonathon Youshaei said.

Efforts to increase the popularity of the site include wide-scale flyering all over campus and a sign-up booth at DZine2Show’s charity date auction today.

In addition to being “auctioned off,” Marc Weinstein plans to promote GoodCrush by giving people the chance to enter five crushes at the event.

While GoodCrush had a strong start, Penn freshmen are skeptical about its future at the University, according to College freshman Jordan Lowe.

“It’s not going to be the next big thing,” he said.

Other students echoed the same sentiment.

College freshman Anthony Khaykin said GoodCrush is “limited in its use.”

However, Weinstein promised to add “different features and add-ons to make it a more interactive offering.”

He remains optimistic about GoodCrush’s potential.

“It’s something that everyone can use, should use and can benefit from,” he said.