If New Student Orientation was the best five days of your college life, get excited for NSOver Again.

The Freshman Class Board, in collaboration with many Philadelphia restaurants and businesses, will be hosting the series of events Jan. 18-23.

The idea of NSOver Again was to “provide an opportunity for freshman to meet more of their classmates and learn about the area that surrounds Penn stores and restaurants in a more informal way,” according to Vice President of Finance for the 2013 Class Board Jake Shuster.

This five-day event includes GoodCrush Monday, when potential couples within the freshman class can search for their significant others.

On the following Friday, freshman can enjoy free ice-skating and food at the afternoon event, Boogie on Blades, as well as $5 Movie Night to see Denzel’s Washington’s The Book of Eli at the Bridge.

During the week, freshmen will receive 40-percent off on many services at Saturn Salon in preparation for the freshman formal dance on Jan. 23, titled The Freshman Prince of Bel Air.

Class of 2013 President Jonathon Youshaei believes that even though NSO was a memorable experience, the freshman class can do it even better.

“It was a blur, you [are] going from this place to that place with no familiarity with the school or surrounding,” he said. “To do it again with a better feel for people and Penn in general would be a perfect idea.”

According to Youshaei, NSOver Again is perfectly timed because it will bring the class together before the freshman start going their separate ways, particularly with students pledging different sororities and fraternities.

“We are at a special time now that the class is still together and getting to know people,” he said. “After this year we aren’t really together again until senior year.”

The freshman formal dance will feature an all-freshman band — Slow Dance Chubby — for the first time, which Youshaei said reflects that “it’s really more about the class than ever before.”

Another unique element is the election of a Freshman Prince and Princess at the dance, where the winners will each receive two round-trip tickets to New York City.

Youshaei expressed his responsibility to unify the freshman class.

“There are two windows in high school: freshman year when we are all here to get to know each other and senior year [when] we are all going our separate ways,” he said.

“It is exactly the same more or less in college, and it is our job to make sure that that window stays open as long as possible,” Youshaei added.

According to Shuster, “We hope to have a really high turn-out for all our events and show Penn that the class of 2013 is the most united and awesome grade at the school.”