This fall, Penn women will be able to shop and support a good cause at the same time.

Three of the Panhellenic sororities - Sigma Delta Tau, Phi Sigma Sigma and Delta Delta Delta - will host clothing sales in the coming weeks as part of their fall philanthropy events.

The first of these events is the SDT Reebok sale. The event will take place on Sept. 22 from 7:30 p.m. until 9 p.m. at the SDT chapter house.

This is the first time that SDT has partnered with Reebok, although it has joined with an Old City boutique to host a sample sale in the past.

All proceeds from the sale will benefit Prevent Child Abuse America, SDT's charity.

"I'm not quite sure what to expect but I hope a lot of people turn out for the event," SDT President and Nursing senior Rachel Kotok said

On Sept. 25, Phi Sigma Sigma will host the Phi Sig Semi-Annual Jeans Fundraiser. The fundraiser is from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. at the Phi Sig chapter house.

This event has been held for a number of years now, according to Phi Sig President and College senior Elise Hellman.

She added that the jeans fundraiser has been very successful in the past, especially in the fall semester.

"Since Panhel rules have changed and freshman women are allowed to attend, we've seen an increase in the success of the fundraiser," she said.

All of the designer women's jeans for sale are discounted to $70 and $5 of each sale will go to the Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation, a charity that supports the National Kidney Foundation.

The final clothing sale will be hosted by TriDelt on Sept. 30 at the TriDelt chapter house. The event is open to TriDelts from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and all other women are welcome after 7 p.m.

The TriDelt Lilly Pulitzer Shop and Share Event will feature Lilly Pulitzer dresses, sweaters, accessories and more.

Ten-percent of the proceeds will be donated to TriDelt's charity - St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

TriDelt has never hosted a clothing sale as a philanthropy event, according the sorority's president and College senior Ashley Belton.

She said the idea to team up with Lilly Pulitzer came from an article about another TriDelt chapter hosting a similar sale with the designer.

"I have high expectations for the sale given that we're hoping to get Panhellenic participation as well as freshmen women who might be interested in sorority life," Belton said.

Stacy Kraus, the associate director of programming at the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs and the advisor to Panhel, said that the economy presents a concern with clothing sales, but she is optimistic about the success of this fall's events.

"It all depends on the deals," she said. "If there are great deals events like this will be very successful," she said.