The Undergraduate Assembly gathered Monday night for the last official meeting of the year.

During the meeting, where two substantial proposals regarding student life and climate neutrality were passed, attendance dwindled to only 50 percent of the body.

The two proposals are as follows:

n One, authored by College junior Ashish Bhumbla, suggested major changes to Student Health Services.

Alterations that were mentioned include adding an FAQ section and a directory by type of service to SHS's Web site, as well as creating an online appointment system.

The proposal also called for more slots for same-day appointment requests.

Finally, the proposal sought a transit service to SHS and a more modern and convenient facility for SHS and other University health services.

The administration will make an announcement Monday at the Student Health Advisory Board meeting regarding any potential changes.

n The second proposal, authored by College sophomore Christine Eklund, suggested designating Housing and Conference Services funding for an off-campus housing listing service, provided by the Office of Off-Campus Living.

The service is currently funded through a $5 listing charge for students.

The proposal also seeks to improve and publicize the listing service by working with OCL.

n Penn's UA became the final Ivy League student government to pass a resolution in support of climate neutrality, written by the Ivy Council, a pan-Ivy student government organization.

The resolution encourages all Ivy League schools to work for climate neutrality by reducing total emissions by 80 percent of the 1990 levels by 2050 and by purchasing clean, renewable energy.

Among colleges, Penn is the third-highest purchaser of wind power.

New York University, which receives all of its power from wind energy, leads the list. Swarthmore College recently announced that it will purchase 35 percent of its energy as wind power, pushing above Penn's 30 percent from wind.

n College freshman Jason Lee appealed his removal from the UA after exceeding his absence limit and was reinstated to the body.