Theft * February 18 -- A male University staff member reported that a computer was taken from his unlocked office in the McNeil Building, located at 3718 Locust Walk, sometime between February 16 at 4 p.m. and February 18 at noon. The computer was valued at $1,800.

* February 16 -- A woman whose affiliation with the University was unknown reported that her purse was taken at around 1 a.m. from Mad 4 Mex, located at 3401 Moravian Court. The purse itself was valued at $600 and contained $10 in cash, bank cards and a cellular telephone. The items were valued at a total of $2,600. * February 16 -- A female University student reported that she left her wallet on the counter of the Comet Coffeehouse, located at 124 South 41st Street, at around 6 p.m. The wallet contained $40 in cash, ATM and credit cards, along with two signed blank checks.

* February 15 -- A male University staff member reported that $2,000 worth of stereo and electronic equipment was taken on January 25 from the University City Science Center, located at 3550 Market Street.

All information was obtained from the University Police logbook. -- Alexis Gilbert