The Penn men's track team has found limited success so far this season. But this weekend, the Quakers will have a chance to turn some heads against very tough competition. The Quakers travel to Happy Valley today to participate in the Penn State Invitational. Year after year, this meet attracts some of the strongest teams in the country, including perennial powerhouse Georgetown. This year will be no different. Penn junior Tuan Wreh looks forward to facing his toughest competition all season. "Some of the best guys in the country are going to be at the meet, so the competition will be a significant step up," Wreh said. The jump specialist out of Rockyville, Md., has performed especially well lately. Wreh took first place in both the long jump (6.75 meters) and triple jump (14.95 meters) at a tri-meet against Navy and Wake Forest on January 13. Wreh will be focusing on the technical aspects of his jumps this weekend. "I am looking to do well technically," Wreh said. "As long as I'm working on my technique and that's improving, that's going to set me up to jump far as the season wears on." But Penn coach Charlie Powell cannot rely only on his junior standout. "I think [Powell] is looking for a team effort," Penn sophomore Sam Burley said. "We've had good individual performers at different times, but as a team we haven't really pulled it together." Burley will also be a key factor if Penn wants to place well. This weekend, he will run the 800 for the first time this season -- a big increase from his previous long race of the year, the 500. "I don't really know what sort of 800 shape I'm in," Burley said. "I'd just like to figure out where I'm at." Brian Abram, a sophomore on the men's track team who currently lives with Burley, is confident his roommate will do well this weekend. "[Sam] is running the 800 for the first time this year, but I think he'll do really well," Abram said. Abram, Penn's fastest in the 400, must have a strong performance in his event, as well, for the Quakers to do well in the team rankings. Abram will be looking to replicate his recent success. He finished first at the Cornell Invitational last weekend. "Our team's looking for a really strong turnout," Abram said. "[We want to] show that we've worked hard the whole season, and everything hasn't been done for nothing." Burley agrees, and looks at this meet as an opportunity. "We haven't had a really great meet yet this year. If everyone shows up and does their thing at the right time, we should be a pretty good team."