Michelyne Pinard has never lived in a city. She grew up in Clinton, N.Y., far from the hustle and bustle of New York City, before attending college in rural Hanover, N.H., home of the Dartmouth Big Green. After her college days, Pinard became the assistant soccer and ice hockey coach for Middlebury College in Vermont, far from anything that resembles a bustling metropolis. Pinard is now the assistant coach of the Penn women's soccer team and resides in West Philadelphia. The crow of the rooster has been replaced with the rumbling of garbage trucks. Nevertheless, Pinard is excited to be living in Philadelphia and to help lead an outstanding women's soccer program. "All around this is very exciting for me," Pinard said. "This is a great school and a great soccer program." As a former standout ice hockey and soccer player at Dartmouth, Pinard brings along with her plenty of Ivy League experience. "Being familiar with the Ivy League has helped me make the transition," Pinard said. "[Head coach] Darren [Ambrose] has never been within the Ivy League, so hopefully I can offer a different perspective than he can. "Ivy League soccer is one of the top conferences in the country, and I am honored to be a part of it," she added. Although West Philadelphia isn't anything like Hanover, Pinard still feels right at home