Amidst an escalating armed conflict in Yugoslavia, President Clinton will pay a visit to the City of Brotherly Love on Friday to speak about the Patients Bill of Rights -- a federal proposal designed to provide greater protection for America's healthcare recipients. According to the White House, Clinton will take part in a "Patients Bill of Rights event" at historic Memorial Hall -- a one-time site of the World's Fair -- located at 4231 North Concourse Drive in Fairmount Park. Beginning at 1:05 p.m., Clinton is scheduled to deliver an hour-long speech about the legislation. Despite disagreement over several of the bill's specifics, Democrats and Republicans in Washington have generally expressed bipartisan support for the plan. According to White House officials, Clinton will tape a radio address following his announcement. Clinton could also use the event to talk about NATO's continued bombing of Yugoslavia. With Yugoslav leader Slobodan Milosevic showing no sign of backing down and Kosovar refugees being forced out of their homes as part of a campaign of ethnic cleansing, support for sending U.S. ground troops into Kosovo is growing. Clinton last traveled to Philadelphia in October, when he joined Mayor Ed Rendell at City Hall for a Democratic National Committee fundraiser. And in October 1996, a month before he was re-elected to a second term in office, Clinton paid a visit to the Penn campus, where he spoke before a crowd of over 15,000 on Hill Field.