They're coming off their first win of the season. They're gradually becoming adjusted to playing at new positions. They have Yuka Morita back in the lineup. This adds up to the fact the members of the Penn women's soccer team are ready for tonight's game against Temple. After defeating Lehigh last Tuesday, the Quakers (1-5) had the week off to prepare for tonight's 7:30 game at Franklin Field. "[Team morale] has been up since Lehigh," sophomore Wendy Bass. "It was never really down. No one gave up. It was just a matter of perseverance." Despite the impressive 3-2 victory over the Engineers, the Quakers still realize the Owls present a formidable challenge. "Temple plays tough," sophomore Heather Herson said. "They're very physical." Although the Owls have a 3-6 record, they have been playing top-notch competition. "We've run into some very tough teams," Temple coach Seamus McWilliams said. "We're a team that's struggling to get things started out. "We like to find the strengths and weaknesses in opponents as much as possible and try to avoid their strengths and exploit their weaknesses." One of the strengths McWilliams' squad will have to avoid is the growing confidence of some of the Quakers at their new positions. Herson, who played sweeper last year and for the first few games this year, has settled into a groove at midfield alongside sophomore Anne Davies. "[Herson] continues to feel more comfortable in understanding her roles and responsibilities in the midfield," Baker said. "Davies continually is doing the little things we're asking of her." For Temple, sweeper Shauna James and midfielder Patrice Rutland are both very strong players, and the Quakers will have difficulty silencing Kristen Naper, according to Baker. "She plays our central midfield and is our strongest player in terms of creating our game and maintaining our balance when we attack and defend," McWilliams said. Nonetheless, Baker feels he will send a qualified team on the field tonight. "I think things are starting to turn around," Bass said. "It won't be long before Penn women's soccer starts to do some damage."