Tom, Dick and Harry are no longer in vogue. Three University students said their genetalia prefer to be called Napoleon, Magnum and Mighty Mouse. The students revealed their private parts' previously private names during last week's taping of University Television's new dating gameshow Mix and Mate. Mix and Mate is UTV's entry into the increasingly competetive field of libidonous and sometimes probing television game shows, where love is spawned in 30 minutes and its winner is often only known as "bachelor number one." According to UTV Publicity Manager Dan Schorr, Mix and Mate represents the new type of show that UTV is trying to produce. "This is the kind of show you can do regularly. Shows with sketches and a script take a lot of time," College sophomore Schorr said. "We can have new episodes every week, and hopefully build a cult following." As the brainchild of hosts and College sophomores Erika Stupine and Mike Rosenfield, Mix and Mate, has a relatively simple format. College sophomore Courtney Mizel asked the three "bachelors" questions, ranging from their penis nomenclature to what they would do with a can of whipped cream, a bucket of water and a paint brush. Bachelor Michael Dodds said he would inhale the "nitrous oxide" from the can of whipped cream, throw the bucket of water on Mizel in order to see her "chest" and would fondle her with the paintbrush. Mizel said she came to the show looking for a date, noting that she wanted someone who did not fit the standard stereotypes. "One [roommate] told me to get someone big and beefy. One told me to get someone dorky and intellegent," Mizel said. "One also wants me to get someone weird. I think I want someone in between." Rosenfield gave the participants two pieces of advice just before filming began. "Be relaxed and get raunchy if you can," he encouraged the contestants. Almost immediately, the bachelors competed with each other to answer Mizel's X-rated questions with creativity. Shortly into the program Mizel asked the three suitors to identify themselves with a type of candybar -- prompting a variety of responses that more than satisfied the question. Engineering and Wharton sophomore Ronen Israel said he would like to be recognized as "rich milk chocolate." Engineering sophomore Ben Kaplan chose "nuts." And Dodds, a Wharton sophomore, said he would be "white carmel cream." The show's questions, however, contained more food analogies than a grocery store's produce department. And when Stupine asked them to describe what they would to Mizel if she were a banana, the contestants doled out the charm. After Dodds said he would "eat" Mizel, Kaplan upped the ante and promised to "peel" her and then "eat" her. Continuing the gastronomic motif, the contestants were also asked what type of bulkfood they would steal from WaWa. Rosenfield said the show is supposed to have a lively and spontaneous atmosphere. "We tell the guests to be as fun, crazy, and raunchy as possible," Rosenfield said. "It makes the show more fun and suspenseful, and each show will be different." Rosenfield said he did not think the show was sexist, citing that the show also has a "bachelor" asking similar questions of "bachelorettes." At the end of the program, Mizel had to pick her date. After deciding that Kaplan was "not her type" and that she "didn't want to do dishes" for Israel, she chose to spend her free date at Baskin Robbins with Dodds. Dodds said he was pleased about his selection. "We're going to keep the tape to show our kids," he said. Mix and Mate appears on UTV Monday and Wednesday nights at 7:30 p.m.