In their unanimous resolution, GSAC members said the forms would be similar to the forms offered on the undergraduate level. "The big thing is for it to be mandatory," GSAC president Anne Cubilie said yesterday. "It should be a standard procedure." Although some departments at the University allow graduate students to evaluate their professors, there is currently no mandatory teaching review process for classes in graduate programs. Some graduate students, however, voiced concerns about what would happen to the evaluation forms after they had been filled out. A second resolution passed at yesterday's GSAC meeting centered on gay, lesbian, and bisexual concerns at the University. GSAC members recommended that the University establish a resource center specifically designed for homosexual students' needs. GSAC members said they felt the new center should possess "support services, advocacy, a full-time staff, social space and archives." A third resolution expressed the concerns that University graduate students have about various aspects of their funding. The resolution requests that students be able to receive information about the terms of University-based funding, such as Mellon dissertation fellowships and Ben Franklin fellowships. -- Shelley Tabor