When some people think of Philadelphia, soft pretzels come to mind. But for Harris Wofford, the city of brotherly love means the sweet taste of victory. Now Wofford, who overcame a 44-point deficit to defeat former U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburgh in last November's senate race, will return to Philadelphia on February 10 for a day-long visit to the University. The senator will deliver a speech in the Medical School's Dunlop Auditorium, and a spokesperson for the University's Leonard Davis Institute for Health Economics said he may address his interest in nationalized health insurance. The speech will be open to the public on a first-come, first-seated basis. There will be no advance ticketing, but two television monitors will be set up in the hallway for the overflow from the auditorium, Institute spokesperson Jennifer Conway said yesterday. "We do expect a fair crowd," she said, adding that the Institute is "very pleased to have him [as their guest]." Wofford will kick off his day at the University with a brown-bag lunch with a small "selected" group of students and several deans. He will also meet with University officials and senior fellows of the Institute. Wofford will also attend a reception hosted by President Sheldon Hackney and his wife, Lucy. Wofford will speak as the Institute's first annual Center for Health Policy Visiting Congressional Fellow. Governor Robert Casey appointed Wofford to the late John Heinz's Senatorial seat in May 1991 before he won the special election last November. Wofford, who was a special assistant to President Kennedy and served as Pennsylvania's Secretary of Labor and Industry, is on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.