The political fray now centered on New Hampshire is heading to Market Street as Democratic presidential hopeful Bill Clinton comes to speak at the University Science Center today at 2 p.m. According to College senior Phil Crosby, the head of the University's Students for Clinton committee, the Arkansas governor will be delivering a speech on urban renewal. Crosby also said last night that Clinton chose to give the speech at the Science Center since it is a good example of a project which renovated an area and attracted people to it for productive research. "I think he is coming to Philadelphia since it is an urban center in crisis, a lot due to the economy, and a lot to do with the Republican administrations of the past years," Crosby added. Clinton, a five-term governor of Arkansas, has been considered by many as the Democratic front-runner in the race for his party's nomination. He was voted the most effective governor in a June 1991 Newsweek poll of his fellow governors. He also served as Chairman of the National Governors' Association. However, throughout his political career, there have been allegations of extra-marital affairs, which recently re-surfaced in a lawsuit by an employee who was fired by Clinton. College senior Martin Lind, a member of the Clinton committee, said he stands behind his candidate. "Bill Clinton is the most viable of the Democratic candidates, the most qualified, and most experienced, and he doesn't have any skeletons in his closet," Lind said. Crosby became involved in the Clinton campaign when he was contacted by the national campaign. Crosby believes the campaign got his name through his summer work on Capitol Hill. Crosby said he was pleased and couldn't "believe the response" to the formation of the committee. Approximately 45 people attended an introductory meeting yesterday, he said. Crosby attributed the success to the fact that "people realize changes have to be made."