Alex Doyle and Paul Luongo aren't exactly your typical studs. Yet over 30 minutes into High Rise North's rendition of the television show "Studs," it seemed as if nothing exciting had happened on their blind dates with three female contestants. But as College junior Becky Young described her visit to Paul's room, it looked like things might heat up. "He has an organ in his room," Becky said. "I mean, a musical organ," she quickly added, as the audience erupted into laughter. Nearly 100 people packed into the Underground Cafe last night to watch the show and hear a presentation from FLASH -- Facilitating Learning About Sexual Health -- on how to guard against sexually transmitted diseases. The audience also came to find out which male would walk away with the title of "King Stud" and win a "dream date" by collecting the most hearts for correctly guessing which of the three females -- Becky, Wharton senior Terry Chen or College senior Kim Colton -- had made selected comments about them. The comments were selected from the female's descriptions of their dates with the men, which took place mostly over meals donated by area restaurants such as New Deck Tavern, Beijing Restaurant, Boccie Pizza, Smokey Joe's Tavern and Joyful Inn. But Becky's date with Paul, also a College junior, didn't end at the restaurant, or even in Paul's room. Nor did Becky cut her losses and end her description there. Becky went on to explain how the date was particularly interesting because Paul was a member of an organ society. The Curtis Organ Restoration Society, that is. Big laugh from the audience. "Listen, I can show you the organ if you want," Paul supposedly offered that night. So at 1 a.m., Becky and Paul trekked down to Irvine Auditorium to see the organ. Paul played the organ. Paul took her inside the organ. It was neat. Sure it was, the audience laughed. Alex's dates didn't go so well, as evidenced by Emcee Tim Monaco's query as to whether there was any kissing. "No," according to one female. "No, no," said another. The Engineering senior was at a loss to decide which female had made which comment. "If it were 'no, no, no, no, no,' I might have a chance," he said. The audience got into the game, and reactions often separated along gender lines. As women cooed, men clapped. As women clapped, men whistled. As women laughed, men booed. Did Paul do anything that offended the females on the dates? Terry: "The imp made fun of Wharton." Kim: "He asked me if I was looking for a husband." Becky: "He [said he] saw Vanilla Ice in concert." During the game, the two males quickly collected hearts, with Alex acquiring 11, and Paul obtaining 14. Some of the clues were dead giveaways for the contestants, since they described activities that happened on only one of the dates. In other cases, two female contestants would burst out laughing as they heard a particularly outrageous comment made by the third. Monaco occasionally asked the females to "expound" on their comments. Terry on Alex: "[He] reminded me of the feeling I get when a drink a warm glass of milk." Becky on Alex: "He's a rock star in an engineer's body." Becky on Paul: "[He's a] Disco King" -- Paul supposedly played the Village People's "YMCA" during the visit to his room. "Excellent, excellent move on a first date, Paul," Monaco quipped. In another segment, the females were asked to choose which male was most likely to do certain things. "Most likely to scream out his own name during sex?" Alex. "Most likely to make love on the Button in the wee hours of the morning?" Paul. "Most likely to buy clothes at K-Mart?" Alex. In the end, Alex was matched with Terry and Becky was matched with Paul for potential "dream dates," but Paul and Becky walked home with the undetermined prize because he had collected the most hearts. A 20-minute speech and question-and-answer session by FLASH briefly interrupted the game before a winner was declared. As FLASH members distributed pamphlets and tossed out free condoms, member Tracy Green gave advice on everything from what condoms to use -- latex, not animal skin, and only with water-based lubricants and particularly with the spermicide nonoxynol-9 -- to what type of test to get for the AIDS-causing HIV virus -- anonymous tests, not just confidential ones. She also offered some additional advice which the audience could relate to. "Going back to the organ talk, if an organ looks funky, don't play it," Green said. "You can get help for a funky organ."