The Daily Pennsylvanian

Recent articles:

Editorial | The importance of balance

A recent poll of Penn College Republicans reveals something we never would have expected. While a 60 percent majority of Republican students do not support Donald Trump, a surprising 40 percent of them answered that they support the controversial candidate.

Many of us might have been confused to find out that so many of our fellow students support the Republican presidential nominee.

Editorial | Regarding changes to our content policy

Taking reader feedback into consideration, we at the Daily Pennsylvanian are placing an embargo on writing about the following topics:

Race

Religion

Political correctness

The 2016 election

Ted Cruz

Amy Gutmann

Amy Gutmann’s salary

The administration

Penn professors

Penn students

Drexel students

LGBTQ issues

Black Lives Matter

Weather

Controversy

That one white guy who sits behind you in your Philosophy class and raises his hand too much.

Editorial | In support of #WeArePhilly

Systemic racism at college campuses across the country was thrown into the spotlight two weeks ago, with protests at the University of Missouri and Yale demanding action to address the institutional marginalization of people of color.

Residential Services' lack of concern is concerning

This week, a four-part series in The Daily Pennsylvanian exposed the concerning state of housing facilities across campus. Besides drawing attention to the run-down and quite frankly, unsafe conditions that 54 percent of students live in, the series highlighted another equally troubling phenomenon: Facilities and Real Estate Services’ widespread lack of concern for people, including students and workers.

More Articles