salad-791891_1920

CC0

Come early 2018, Penn students will have another way to satisfy their salad cravings. 

Just Salad, a New York-based eatery that sells salads, wraps, smoothies and more, plans to open a second location at 3728 Spruce St. in early 2018, according to an announcement from Penn Facilities and Real Estate Services. 

This location is Just Salad's second spot in Philadelphia; in July, the chain set up an outpost at 1729 Chestnut St. in Rittenhouse Square. 

The restaurant claims the motto "healthy for everyone," and boasts of a 10 items under $10 offering.

“We’re so excited to bring the world’s largest restaurant reusable program to Penn,” Just Salad CEO and founder Nick Kenner wrote in a statement. “And despite our name, we have the best avocado toast in town, delicious smoothies, high protein wraps, soups, and more.”

Just Salad's new location, according to a report in The Philadelphia Inquirer, will include a tea station, comfortable chairs, a bar counter and cafe tables.

Just Salad will be replacing Saladworks, a salad, soup and sandwich restaurant that closed around the end of June. The restaurant closed along with the food court at 3401 Walnut St., which included a Quiznos, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Mediterranean Cafe and Nom Nom Ramen.

All comments eligible for publication in Daily Pennsylvanian, Inc. publications.