Theft:

Between Oct. 3 and Oct. 11, there were 10 thefts from buildings that resulted in one arrest. There were also four bike thefts, two of which were secured with a U-lock, one with a cable lock and one that was left unsecured. There were also three retail thefts, resulting in two arrests.

DUI:

Oct. 11 — A 34-year-old unaffiliated male was observed to be sleeping at the wheel of a running vehicle on 300 South 38th Street around 3:15 a.m. He showed signs of alcohol use and stated that he had been drinking. He was subsequently arrested.

Fraud:

Oct. 7 — A 29-year-old unaffiliated male reported that he was missing checks from his checkbook around 3:30 p.m. at 4215 Baltimore Avenue. An unknown person had cashed one check.

Disorderly Conduct:

Oct. 6 — A 46-year-old unaffiliated male created a hazard by standing in traffic near 39th and Sansom streets around 12:30 p.m. He appeared to be under the influence and would not respond to police direction to leave the area. He was arrested.

Oct. 6 — A 63-year-old unaffiliated male caused a disturbance in a store at 106 S. 38th Street around 8:30 a.m. He was yelling and knocking over food displays. He refused to leave when asked by store personnel and was arrested.

Other Offense:

Oct. 9 — An 18-year-old unaffiliated male was found wandering in private areas of Meyerson Hall around 10 a.m. He became combative and aggressive and was cited for trespassing.

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety.