Articles by Albert Chen-Feng Chou

04/23/18 9:00pm
The lawsuit, filed by four Yale employees in August 2016, states that the University's retirement plan requires employees to pay administrative fees that are excessive and unfair. 
04/08/18 4:59pm
Dean of the Wharton School Geoffrey Garrett, who gave a keynote speech to open the conference, describes blockchain as 'an alternative way to do money.'
03/27/18 7:47pm
The program is open to all Penn students, both undergraduates and graduates, with no selective application process. Its fourth iteration will take place next semester. 
03/19/18 7:49pm
From 2006-2015,  McCauley served as Penn Nursing's associate dean for academic programs, implementing a range of undergraduate programs. 
03/10/18 12:08pm
The policy has been implemented at Penn's local Cinemark movie theater as well, and on the doors of Cinemark 6 on 40th and Walnut streets, the new policy is now posted.
02/28/18 12:04am
Students at the event said they appreciated how Wolff talked candidly about 'smart business tricks as well as more shameless methods' that he had used throughout his career. 
02/15/18 10:50pm
In the event held in Claudia Cohen Hall on Feb. 14, Penn political science professors discussed issues ranging from Americans’ impressions of Trump to the many implications of his policies.  
02/05/18 11:10pm
Penn took action against Penn grad Steve Wynn, removing his name from "Wynn Commons," removing his name from a scholarship, and revoking his honorary degree, after reports of sexual misconduct.
More Articles