Football_Halftime_Brooks

Penn football has one of the better defenses in the league, but so far, Dartmouth's looks to be even better.

That defense held Penn to just one score, as Dartmouth leads Penn 13-7. The Big Green defensive line has harassed sophomore quarterback Ryan Glover throughout, and has limited the Penn offense to six first downs. Penn (2-0) has only managed 102 yards in the first half. 

Most of Penn's offensive numbers came on its last drive, as Glover led the Quakers on a five-play 48-yard drive. Junior running back Karekin Brooks punched it in with just a minute and a half left in the half. 

On the other side of the ball, Penn's defensive line has not been able to get to the Big Green quarterbacks after its FCS-leading 17 sacks through two games. Dartmouth's lineman have produced plenty of running room for ball carriers, including wildcat quarterback Jared Gerbino, who scored the game's first touchdown. 

Dartmouth's second touchdown was scored in unconventional fashion. Senior running back Rashaad Cooper fumbled at the one yard-line, but offensive lineman Phil Berton fell on the football in the end zone.

Dartmouth (2-0) attempted a two-minute drill in the closing drive of the quarter, but freshman Connor Davis hooked the 49-yard field goal well wide. Davis also missed an extra point. 

Full recap to follow after the game.