is-stat-so-dominant
Credit: Julia Schorr

In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's and women's lacrosse rely on their goalies, wrestling clinches NCAA bids, alongside men's basketball, who won the Ivy title. Click here for previous editions.

Points scored by men's basketball senior guard Darnell Foreman the first half of the Ivy league Tournament final against Harvard. During that stretch, he shot a perfect three for three from three points range, including a buzzer-beater to end the half that sent the Palestra into mayhem.

Double-doubles recorded by sophomore forward AJ Brodeur in as many games in the Ivy League Tournament. Between both of Penn's games over the weekend, the Brodeur averaged 20.5 and 10 rebounds per game.

Penn mens basketball’s seed in the upcoming NCAA tournament, the lowest in Ivy league team has been seeded since Princeton’s near upset of Georgetown in 1989. 

Penn women's basketball's shooting percentage in its 63-34 loss to Princeton in the Ivy league Tournament final. The Tigers pounced on the Quakers early, jumping out to a 19-3 first quarter lead, and never looked back the rest of the game.

Men's lacrosse's Reed Junkin’s save percentage over the last three games over spring break. As a team, Penn went 1-2, recording its only win against Navy while suffering close losses to Penn State and Villanova.

The number of Penn wrestlers that received automatic bids to the upcoming NCAA championships. Those include four out of the six senior captains in Frank Mattiace, May Bethea, Joe Velliquette, and Joe Heyob.

Goals against average of women's lacrosse's sophomore goalie Mikayla Cheesman, which leads the Ivy league. Additionally, Cheesman also paces the Ancient Eight with a 55.4 save percentage.