1968 Wharton graduate and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is well-known for his social media presence. He's also known for frequently referencing his alma mater on the campaign trail.
As it turns out, Trump has mentioned both Penn and Wharton on Twitter over a dozen times — here's a look at every time it's happened.
1. Trump thinks Wharton is better than Harvard.
"@brandongersh: @realDonaldTrump Why did you go to Wharton did you not get into Harvard? Wharton is better for business than Harvard!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 24, 2013
2. He talked about his rise from “humble beginnings” to Wharton.
"@lunar_kismet15: @champforr @megynkelly he also knows what is like to start from humble beginnings and make it to Wharton business school"— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2015
3. In 2014, someone tweeted to Trump that it was time to put a Penn graduate in the White House. Trump agreed.
"@MichaelSad6: @realDonaldTrump its time to put a Wharton Grad in the White House! #Trump2016" That is true!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2014
4. Someone else also had a specific Penn graduate in mind.
"@JackWitty: @Wharton @IvankaTrump Ur a smart lady.Hope @realDonaldTrump bcomes POTUS.Know he's busy,but.....!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 8, 2014
5. Someone once said they wanted to go to Wharton and be like Donald Trump.
"@ProjectMayhem_M: I want to go to @wharton just like @realDonaldTrump. He is a hero of mine. Such a brilliant man." WHARTON is great!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 15, 2013
6. He questioned why he gets insulted on Twitter even though he went to Wharton.
I went to Wharton, made over $8 billion, employ thousands of people & get insulted by morons who can’t get enough of me on twitter...!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 12, 2013
7. Just to be clear, Donald Trump DID go to Wharton.
.@CarlyFiorina Carly—I did graduate from Wharton and did very well. Who is your fact checker? Will you apologize?— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2015
8. Because Wharton is “the best.”
@DanilluHermman The Wharton School of Finance is the best!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 26, 2013
9. And Trump must have gone to “the School of Champions.”
"@Miranda__Phoebe: @realDonaldTrump graduated from @Wharton (the School of Champions)." Great school, true!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 14, 2013
10. But if you want to blame everything about Trump on Wharton, think again.
"You can take the smartest kid at Wharton, the one who gets straight A's and has a 170 IQ, and if he doesn't (cont) http://t.co/hVsM4ja5— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 24, 2012
11. Trump is a “Wharton baby”.
"@Joe_Sutt: @realDonaldTrump Wharton baby!"— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 13, 2014
12. Business runs in the family. When Wharton gave an award to his daughter Ivanka (who also went to Wharton), Trump took the time to tell everyone.
My daughter Ivanka is being honored by the Wharton School of Finance with the 2012 Young Leadership Award. Also (cont) http://t.co/mraKH93c— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 3, 2012
13. He did take the time to acknowledge the Penn Police officer who was shot back in September.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the @PhillyPolice & @Penn police officers- in Philadelphia. https://t.co/eyC3W1mweY— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 17, 2016
14. Because he loves his alma mater.
"@realDonaldTrump so proud to be going to your alma mater you smart man" Great.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 1, 2013
15. A lot.
I'm going to D.C. today to check on the hotel I'm building on Penn. AVE., and then being honored by the Wharton School of Finance, the BEST!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2014