The University announced on Tuesday the formation of a committee to select a new dean for the School of Engineering and Applied Science.

Current Dean Eduardo Glandt will step down in June 2015 at the end of his current term, Engineering Director of Communications Joan Gocke told The Daily Pennsylvanian in a May email.

The consultative committee is comprised of faculty, student and alumni representatives and will be chaired by Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences Steven Fluharty. The committee also includes four Engineering faculty members, one Perelman School of Medicine professor, one School of Arts and Sciences professor and one professor with dual appointments in Engineering and SAS.

The committee will be accepting nominations through a confidential website as well as via email or mail through Sept. 30.

The Engineering dean search comes after four schools — Nurs ing, Wharton, the Graduate School of Education and the School of Social Policy & Practice — announced new dean hires last semester, drastically changing Penn’s leadership makeup. The Law School, which appointed an interim dean last semester, is also searching for a permanent new dean.