3_31getitupchallenge
Credit: Claire Cohen , Analyn Delos Santos

Think the Power Down Challenge was a blast? Well, get ready to explode with the next great Penn tradition: the Get It Up Challenge, sponsored by the Office of Recreational Gatherings and Sexual Management.

The Get It Up Challenge is a competition between college houses to decide once and for all who has the most sex. The rules are simple — starting at noon Monday, the college house that has the most sex by 12 p.m. on Monday, April 6, will win the newly coveted golden condom trophy.

“Acts of oral sex are given half a point, vaginal earns one, anal adds two and handies don’t count — we’re not in middle school,” the University said in a statement about the challenge.

All sexual acts must be posted on Instagram or Vine with the hashtag “get it up” in order to be verified by ORGASM. Participants can only earn two points per sexual partner and all sexual acts must be consensual.

“Grab a pack of your favorite rubbers — or go raw dog — and get all up inside the student body’s new favorite tradition,” ORGASM Director Anita Head, a 1969 College graduate, said.

The house that has the most sex by the end of the week will also win free coupons to Pleasure Chest in Center City and one lap dance per house member — paid for through Penn’s impressively sized endowment — at the Atlantis Strip Club, located under the Chili’s at 38th and Walnut streets.

“You know our endowment is big — now we want to see yours,” the University’s statement read.

Students are titillated to begin competing in the challenge.

“I live in the nipple — physically and spiritually — so I am beyond ready to lead my house to victory,” College freshman and Fisher Hassenfeld resident Richard McCokiner said.

Students living off campus, however, are dismayed that they can’t participate in the challenge.

“I have been doing kegel exercises on a regular basis for the last five months, and now it’s all for nothing,” Wharton senior Emily Goldbloom said. “This is more of a let down than my first time.”

For more info. click here