Fun Facts
Romney
-Favorite TV show is Modern Family, according to an interview with ABC “Live! With Kelly and Michael” in September. In the same interview, he also expressed that he is a fan of Snooki.
-If Mitt Romney wins the election, it will make him one of the three wealthiest presidents ever.
-In 2003, he helped save a family of 6 and their dog when their boat sprang a leak on Lake Winnipesaukee.
-Once strapped his dog to the roof of his family’s vehicle on a road trip in 1983.

Obama
-Applied to be in a male, all-black pin-up calendar while at Harvard Law School but was rejected by the all-female selection committee, according to Essence Magazine.
-Kept a pet ape called Tata while living in Indonesia, according to a biography by David Maraniss.

Memorable debate lines
Obama
“You mentioned the Navy, for example, and that we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. Well, Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets because the nature of our military’s changed.”
“Gov. Romney doesn’t have a five-point plan, he has a one-point plan. And that plan is to make sure that folks at the top play by a different set of rules.”
“I don’t look at my pension. It’s not as big as yours, so it doesn’t take as long.”

Romney
“I went to a number of women’s groups and said, ‘Can you help us find folks?’ and they brought us whole binders full of women.”
“Mr. President, you’re entitled to your own airplane, your own house, but not your own facts.”
“I’m sorry, Jim, I’m going to stop the subsidy to PBS. I’m going to stop other things. I like PBS, I love Big Bird. I actually like you, too.”

Endorsements
Romney
Carly Fiorina, Clint Eastwood, Kid Rock
•New York Post
·Des Moines Register
·Columbus Dispatch
·Dallas Morning News
·Houston Chronicle
Total endorsements from newspapers with circulation over 78,000: 28 (according to American Presidency Project)

Obama
Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Lady Gaga
·New York Times
·Los Angeles Times
·Washington Post
·Chicago Tribune
·Charlotte Observer
·Philadelphia Inquirer
-New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg
-The Economist
Total endorsements from newspapers with circulation over 78,000: 36 (according to American Presidency project)

Alma Mater
Romney: Brigham Young University, Harvard Law School, Harvard Business School
Obama: Columbia University, Harvard Law School