Assault

June 25 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 40, reported at about 3:45 p.m. that he was struck by an unknown suspect at Greek Lady, located at 224 S. 40th St.

June 24 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 19, reported at about 1:15 a.m. that he was struck by an unknown suspect at Cavanaugh’s, located at 119 S. 39th St.

Narcotic

June 25 — Gregory Clarke, 30, of the 6300 block of Gillespie St., and Carlos Perez, 52, of the 3500 block of N. 8th St., both unaffiliated with the University, were arrested for narcotics at about 9:30 a.m. on the 400 block of University Ave.

Theft

June 27 — A male student, 27, reported at about 8 p.m. that his unattended property was taken by an unknown suspect at Van Pelt Library.

June 27 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 28, reported at about 5:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his unattended property from the Video Library, located at 4040 Locust St.

June 27 — A male employee, 28, reported at about 2:15 p.m. that his unattended property was taken by an unknown suspect in the Translational Research Center, located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd.

June 27 — Robert Gilmore, 29, unaffiliated with the University and of the 7400 block of Beverly Road, was arrested at about 12:45 p.m. for removing merchandise from CVS, located at 3925 Walnut St., without paying.

June 27 — A female employee, 26, reported at about 11:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed her secured bicycle from the 3100 block of Walnut St.

June 27 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 25, reported at about 10:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed her secured bicycle from the 3900 block of Locust Walk.

June 27 — Vince Derenzo, 40, unaffiliated with the University, was arrested at about 10:45 a.m. for taking a bicycle from the 200 block of S. 3rd St., owned by a female employee of the University, 28.

June 27 — A female student, 22, reported at about 8:15 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed her secured bicycle by lifting it over the pole to which it had been secured on the 3700 block of Walnut St.

June 26 — George Hall, 43, unaffiliated with the University and of the 2200 block Huntington St., was arrested at about 7:00 p.m. for removing merchandise from the Fresh Grocer, located at 4001 Walnut St., without paying.

June 25 — A female student, 19, reported at about 12:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her unattended wallet on the 3900 block of Delancey St.

June 24 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 38, reported at about 5 p.m. that his secured bicycle was taken by an known suspect near the Lott Tennis Courts.

June 24 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 66, reported at about 4:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his wallet from a secured locker near the Penn Center for Rehabilitation and Care, located at 3609 Chestnut St.

June 24 — Unknown suspects were reported at about 1:45 p.m. to have removed merchandise from Philadelphia Runner, located at 3621 Walnut St., without paying.

Other Offense

June 28 — A male student, 20, reported at about 11:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect entered his apartment in the Radian and then left.

—SARAH GADSDEN

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety