Assault

Mar 13 — A male student, 22, reported that he was assaulted by an unknown suspect after an altercation on the 4100 block of Walnut Street at about 1 a.m.

Robbery

Mar 13 — A male unaffiliated with the University, 27, reported that two unknown suspects forcibly removed personal items from his possession on the 100 block of S. 40th Street at about 8:00 p.m.

Theft

Mar 17 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 21, reported that her unattended coat was taken by an unknown suspect on the 200 block of S 40th Street at about 8:30 p.m.

Mar 16 — A male unaffiliated with the University, 51, reported that someone removed his unattended radio while in the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania at about 12:30 p.m.

Mar 15 — An unknown suspect reportedly took a copper piping from the 4200 block of Sansom Street at about 9 a.m.

Mar 15 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 33, reported that someone removed her unattended laptop from Chili’s at 38th and Chestnut streets at about 10 p.m.

Mar 15 — A female student, 21, reported that personal items were removed from an unsecured locker by an unknown suspect in the Pottruck Fitness Center at about 9 p.m.

Mar 13 — Copper piping was reportedly removed from the New Chemistry building, located at 231 S. 34th St. at about 3 p.m.

Mar 13 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 18, reported that someone removed her unattended purse from the food court located at 3409 Walnut St. at about 4:30 p.m.

Mar 12 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 21, reported that an unknown suspect entered her secured vehicle and removed a GPS device left in plain view on the 200 block of S 41st Street at about 9:00 a.m.

Mar 11 — Gerald Hanton, 53, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3900 block of D Street, was arrested for allegedly taking merchandise without paying from Fresh Grocer at 4001 Walnut St. at about 1:30 p.m.

Mar 11 — Holden Toplin, 41, unaffiliated with the University and of the 2200 block of Ben Franklin Parkway, was arrested for allegedly taking property from Van Pelt Library at about 5:30 p.m.

Vandalism

Mar 17 — A male unaffiliated with the University, 43, reported that someone broke the windshield to his vehicle on the 4000 block of Walnut Street at about 6:45 p.m.

Sex Offense

Mar 15 — Open lewdness was reported on the 3500 block of Chestnut Street at about 8:45 p.m.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.