All is no longer quiet on the recruiting front.

Greg Louis, a 6-foot-6 power forward out of William T. Dwyer High School, told The Daily Pennsylvanian that he has decided whether he will commit to Penn next season, but will wait until the weekend to make a public announcement.

On Oct. 21 the 185-pound senior told Florida Hoops Recruits that he was still deciding between Penn and Tulane University.

Louis, who earned an ESPN scouts rating of 88 — which indicates that he could have a significant impact as a freshman at a mid-major program like Penn— would be the first prospect to verbally commit to Jerome Allen’s Quakers.

Of Penn’s seven current freshman, only Miles Cartwright had a higher rating. ESPN praised Louis’ ability to run the floor and use his length and athletic ability to finish above the rim.

At Dwyer, Louis averaged 10 points and eight rebounds per contest, helping his squad to a 25-4 record and a berth in the State Championship last year.

Penn was the only Ivy League school that Louis was considering. In addition to Tulane, his list also included Tulsa Southern Methodist University, James Madison, the University of North Florida and Florida Atlantic University.

“Philadelphia is a basketball city with a great atmosphere,” he told Florida Hoops Recruits. “UPenn has been very successful in the past and with the new coaching staff I’m sure that will continue.”