Robbery June 7 — A man unaffiliated with the University reported at about 5:45 a.m. that a known offender forcibly removed property from him.

Fraud June 10 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 27, reported at about 5:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect made fraudulent charges to her financial account.

Trespass June 12 — Hamed Soukouna, 23, unaffiliated with the University and of the 7600 block of Malvern Avenue, was arrested at about 9:00 p.m. for allegedly being at Distrito, located at 3945 Chestnut St., without authorization.

Theft June 10 — Tracy McGougan, 48, unaffiliated with the University and of the 5000 block of Jackson Street, was arrested at about 11:15 p.m. for allegedly attempting to remove merchandise from Fresh Grocer without paying.

June 10 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 34, reported at about 8:30 p.m. that someone removed his unsecured bicycle from outside of Cavanaughs, located at 119 S. 39th St.

June 10 — An unspecified amount of cash was reported at about 4:45 p.m. to have been taken from an office in The Bridge: Cinema de Lux, located at 4012 Walnut St.

June 10 — Marcellus Stevnson, 44, unaffiliated with the University and of the 5000 block of Frankford Avenue, was arrested at about 11:30 a.m. for allegedly attempting to remove merchandise from Campus Copy Center, located at 3907 Walnut St.

June 10 — A male employee at a Penn parking lot, located on 34th and Chestnut Streets, 51, reported at about 1:00 a.m. that an unknown suspect entered his secured vehicle and removed various property.

June 9 — An unattended laptop was reportedly taken by someone at about 11:45 a.m. from the Penn Facilities Department at 3101 Chestnut St. without paying.

June 8 — Tonia Thomas, 38, unaffiliated with the University and of the 4700 block of Chestnut Street, was arrested at about 5:45 p.m. for allegedly attempting to remove merchandise from Fresh Grocer, located at 4001 Walnut St., without paying.

June 7 — A female juvenile, 14, and Marus Fundenburg, 18, unaffiliated with the University and of the 600 block of N. 35th Street, were arrested at about 8:45 p.m. for allegedly attempting to remove merchandise without paying at CVS, located at 3925 Walnut St.

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety.