Theft June 18 — An unknown suspect was reported at about 11:30 a.m. to have removed merchandise from the T-Mobile store, located at 3441 Chestnut St., without paying. June 18 — Samuel Withers, 19, unaffiliated with the University and of the 4800 block of Chester Street, was arrested at about 1:15 a.m. on the 4000 block of Walnut Street for allegedly removing a tire from a complainant’s bicycle. June 17 — A woman unaffiliated with the University reported at 10:30 p.m. that someone took her unattended wallet at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. June 17 — A male student, 21, reported at 5:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect took his unsecured bicycle on the 4000 block of Walnut Street. June 16 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 29, reported at about 1:00 p.m. that someone took his unattended DVD player on the 3400 block of Spruce Street. June 16 — A male student, 19, reported at about 10:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect took his cable lock-secured bicycle from the 4000 block of Locust Street. June 15 — Someone was reported at 7:30 to have removed merchandise from Radio Shack, located at 212 S. 40th St., without paying. June 14 — A male student, 21, reported at about 6:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his bicycle from the unit block of S. 34th Street. June 14 — A female student, 20, reported at about 3:45 p.m. that someone took her unsecured bicycle on the 4100 block of Pine Street. June 14 — A male employee of the University, 48, reported at about 3:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed food items, left in plain view, from his secured vehicle on the 3900 block of Ludlow Street.

Trespass Evangeline Smiley, 53, unaffiliated with the University and of the 4200 block of Parish Street, was arrested at about 8:00 p.m. at the Penn Presbyterian Medical Center for allegedly being in an area without authorization.

Narcotic June 16 — Timothy Curran, 46, unaffiliated with the University and if the 2200 block of Cambrin Street, was arrested at about 4:00 p.m. for allegedly possessing narcotics on the 4000 block of Market Street.

Harassment June 16 — A female student, 21, reported at about 4:30 a.m. to be recieving unwanted communication from a known offender at the International House, located at 3701 Chestnut St.