In its last weekend of competition, the Penn men’s tennis team is determined to just have fun.

The Quakers will host Columbia at Lott Courts today. They will then travel to Ithaca, N.Y., to take on Cornell on Sunday.

Having lost all of its Ivy games, except a nail-biting 4-3 win against Brown, the Quakers (11-8, 1-4 Ivy) are now out of the Ivy race but are looking forward to some friendly competition.

“It’s a nice weekend to go out and have a great time,” said freshman Robert Wong.

However, concerns regarding the doubles lineup change remain fresh in player’s minds.

Wong’s previous doubles partners have been Mark Milbrandt, Phil Law and Adam Schwartz. But this week, he will be teaming up with No. 1 singles player, Eugen Brazdil.

“It’s hard on team chemistry when you’re playing with different double partners,” Wong said. “I don’t think it’s the best decision for the team.”

While the Quakers started out the season with an eight-game win streak, they began to lose momentum after spring break. Since then, Penn’s record is 2-6.

Nevertheless, the team is looking to end its season on a good note, particularly against Cornell (16-7, 3-2) which is looking to remain in the hunt.