While most Quakers will be en route to Fling this weekend, the women’s golf team will be getting a preview of what to expect at Ivy League Championships next weekend.

Penn is headed to Suffern, N.Y., to participate in the Roar-EE Invitational hosted by Columbia Friday and Saturday. The event will take place at the par-72 Spook Rock Golf Course and will feature 14 teams in total, including all seven of the Ivy League squads.

Last year, the Quakers came in fifth out of 10 teams overall, 23 strokes behind first-place finisher Princeton.

But despite placing higher as a team than they did last year in all of their tournaments, the women are coming off their worst finish of the year.

Last weekend, the Quakers placed eighth out of 17 teams in the Hoya Invitational.

The lineup tomorow will consist of seniors Catherine Elliott, Meredith Kotowski and Lisette Vitter, sophomore Tiffany Cheung and freshman Isabel Han.

Cheung will try to live up to the high standards she set for herself last year at the Roar-EE, when she tied for second overall out of 56 competitors.

This Invitational will provide the perfect opportunity to rebound from last week’s subpar showing and demonstrate to the Ivy League teams that Penn will be a force to reckon with next week.