Theft

Sept. 5 - Three student laptops were taken an unsecured room in the New Chemistry building, located at 231 S. 34th St., at about 1:45 p.m.

Sept. 5 - A male student reported that his secured vehicle had been broken into and his GPS system taken from Garage 40 at about 2:45 p.m.

Sept. 4 - Glenn Scott, 33, of the 300 block of N. 60th St., was arrested by Penn Police shortly after midnight after a DPS guard saw him with an allegedly stolen bike.

Sept. 4 - A female student had her credit card removed from her wallet in her unattended bag while it hung from the back of her chair at the Food Court at about 3:20 p.m. She later discovered unauthorized charges had been made to the card.

Sept. 2 - A female unaffiliated with the University had items removed from her unattended bag while it hung from the back of her chair at Cavanaugh's at about 11:50 p.m.

Sept. 1 - A female student reported that items had been removed from her unsecured residence on the 3900 block of Pine Street at about 5:00 a.m.

Aug. 31 - Penn Police arrested Ashman Allen, 36, for attempting to leave Fresh Grocer at about 2:20 p.m., allegedly without rendering payment. Allen is unaffiliated with the University and lives on the 6200 block of Catherine Street.

Assault

Aug. 31 - Residents on the 4100 block of Locust reported a trespasser shortly before midnight. Phillip Richardson, an unaffiliated resident of the 6000 block of Greenway Avenue, allegedly attacked the responding Penn Police officers and was arrested.

Burglary

Sept. 3 - A female student reported that an unknown suspect entered her house at the 100 block of 39th Street through an unsecured window and removed property at about 9:40 p.m.

Vandalism

Sept. 1 - An unaffiliated male reported that his car's front windshield, passenger side windows and driver side windows had been smashed while parked on the 4000 block of Walnut Street at about 7 a.m.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.