LEXINGTON, Ky., March 14 - You've heard the call before. You've seen it replayed and probably watched in on YouTube.

"OH, WHAT A GAME! WHAT A GAME! U-C-L-A! UNBELIEVABLE! AFTER BEING DOWN BY 17, HEART! BREAK! CITY!!"

Last year's Sweet 16 thriller between UCLA and Gonzaga is just another in a long line of them called by CBS play-by-play announcer Gus Johnson since he began calling NCAA Tournament games in 1996.

What concerns Penn more is his connection with upsets, which the Quakers will try to pull on 3-seed Texas A&M; today, with Johnson calling the action.

And in recent years, he has called more than his fair share.

Since 2000, Johnson has called 10 of 53 wins by double-digit seeds in the first two rounds, including such memorable ones as 10th-seeded Gonzaga over 2nd-seeded St. John's in 2000, 13th-seeded Vermont over 4th-seeded Syracuse in 2005 and 11th-seeded George Mason's wins against Michigan State and North Carolina last year.

"I think it's exciting. It's what this tournament is about," Johnson said of the upsets.

The ebullient Johnson said that he is not pulling for underdogs to win; he just hopes he sees a good contest. But having seen so many upsets, Johnson can tell when something might be brewing.

"There's also a looseness that [low seeds] have the ability to play with because they're the underdog, and that's what you see," he said. "You see the underdog play loose and the favored team get tight, and that's when you get a really fun game to watch."

Of further help to Penn is the fact that Johnson has also called the last two victories by Ivy League teams in the NCAA Tournament, both by Princeton, in 1996 and 1998.

But will today live on in Johnson's highlight reel of calls?

"This game coming up [today], I got a good feeling about Penn against this Texas A&M; squad, I don't know what it is, but I got a good feeling," he said.