PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- It was another tale of two halves for Penn. The Quakers took a 5-point lead into the locker room, but put the game away on a 40-13 run in the second half. Penn (15-7, 8-0 Ivy) would stretch the lead to as many as 31 before ending the night with a 79-62 win, its 11th straight. Senior guard Tim Begley and sophomore guard Ibby Jaaber paced the Quakers with 22 points each. The usually stoic Jaaber even cracked a smile after finishing a broken layup from Steve Danley to give Penn a 56-34 edge. That was the tone of the game from wire to wire -- the Quakers came to have a good time, and they did. After all, Penn now holds a comfortable three and a half game advantage over Saturday's opponent, Yale, in the Ivy League race with only six games left to play. The Bears (9-12, 2-5) looked lost after intermission as they continued to hoist three-pointers only to see them clang off the iron. Brown's leading scorer Jason Forte was held to 8 points. Junior Luke Ruscoe, who burned the Quakers last season at the Pizzitola Center managed only 4 points. On the night, Penn owned the glass with a 51-25 reboundind edge, led by sophomore Mark Zoller's 12. The 6-foot-6 forward also poured in 14 points.