Penn junior Joseph Albarelli -- a linebacker for the Penn football team -- was upgraded to satisfactory condition at Morristown Memorial Hospital Saturday.

Albarelli had been admitted to the hospital on the morning of June 18th in critical condition after attending a party which left one man dead and three hospitalized.

Atlantic Health System employees were unable to provide any information on Albarelli last night because he was no longer listed in their directory. Patients are removed from the directory if they are transferred, discharged or ask to have his status kept private.

Albarelli's mother declined to comment on his condition when reached at home Wednesday evening.

"Our prayers and thoughts are with Joseph and his family at this time," Penn Athletic Department Spokeswoman Carla Shultzberg said.

The 20 year-old Chester, N. J., native saw limited playing time during the 2002 season. He was expected to return this fall.

Conor McNally, 21, an honors student at the University of Arizona, was found dead at the scene of the Bernardsville party.

McNally's girlfriend, 19-year old Tiffany Rossi, called 911 Wednesday morning at 9:30 a.m. after she was unable to wake either McNally or Albarelli.

A member of the state Regional Medical Examiner's Office pronounced McNally dead at the scene.

The Somerset County prosecutor is investigating the death. Police found alcohol, marijuana and unidentified white tablets at the scene and drug charges could be pending.

Police are awaiting the results of urine, blood and toxicology tests from McNally and Albarelli, which could take several weeks to obtain.