NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- For the second straight night, the Penn men's basketball team held on down the stretch. In the process, the Quakers pulled into a position to breeze to the Ivy League title. On Saturday night, Penn topped Yale, 80-75, to improve to 19-5 overall and 11-0 in the Ancient Eight. Brown, at 10-2, is in second. If the Quakers can get past Columbia and Cornell at the Palestra next weekend, they will repeat as Ivy champs and receive an automatic berth to the NCAA Tournament. Jeff Schiffner led the Quakers with 26 points, a career high, including 6-for-7 shooting from three-point range. Ugonna Onyekwe had 20 and Koko Archibong had 17. The teams went back and forth early on, with neither team gaining an edge. Jeff Schiffner's three-pointer with 1:30 left in the first half gave Penn a five-point edge, but the Elis scored the last six of the half - including a driving layup by Alex Gamboa as time expired - to take a 40-39 lead at the break. Yale continued its run in the second half, but Penn came back and took the lead for good on an Adam Chubb follow dunk with 5:48 left in the game. Chubb had 14 points off the bench. Yale closed the gap to two with just under two minutes to play, but Jeff Schiffner made all six of his free throws in the final minute to ice the win.