Stephen Kroculick netted Penn's lone goal in a 2-1 loss to Georgetown. [Alexander Sun/DP File Photo]

One of the best games of this Homecoming weekend may not be played on Franklin Field.

Just a few blocks away, adjacent to the railroad tracks and I-76, Rhodes Field will host a game that promises to be heated. The Penn and Princeton men's soccer teams clash at 2:30 p.m. tomorrow.

Aside from standard hatred of the Tigers, the Quakers will be fueled by frustration from their past three games and by their desire to capture the Ivy League Championship.

Penn (6-6-1, 2-2 Ivy League) jumped out to its best start in years this season. As of late, though, things haven't been going well for the Quakers.

Penn is currently on a three-game losing streak, after dropping games to Rutgers, Brown and Georgetown by a combined four goals.

But there would be no better weekend to break Penn's bad luck streak than Homecoming.

Currently, the Ivy League is jam-packed up top, with two teams tied for second place and three others, including Penn, not far behind.

Penn is now in fifth, but anything can happen. What matters most is that the Quakers post wins in their remaining three league games.

But, as Princeton is one of Ancient Eight teams tied for second -- and is also in the hunt for the Ivy championship -- the Quakers game this weekend will in no way be an easy victory.

Despite the solidity of Princeton's team, Penn head coach Rudy Fuller has no doubt that his squad will be ready to play.

"This team will not have any problem getting up for Princeton on Homecoming weekend," Fuller said. "Anyone who has a problem getting fired up to play this kind of match should not be playing at this level."

Fuller is not concerned about having to motivate his team this weekend -- Penn's past losses did the trick.

"This team is angry, and we will take it out on Princeton," he predicted.