With five games still remaining on its schedule, the Penn women's lacrosse team (5-4) has already surpassed last year's squad in total wins. But if you look solely at the Ivy League standings, it might appear that little has changed since then. Penn still sits near the bottom of the league with just a single victory over Columbia to speak of. The Quakers have not beaten another Ivy opponent since April 11, 1998. The Red and Blue can break that streak tomorrow when they travel to Hanover, N.H., to face Dartmouth (6-1, 4-0) at noon. But if the national rankings are any indication, the No. 9 Big Green will offer a more imposing challenge than typical Ivy foes. "They are a different level, and that's just a fact," Penn coach Karin Brower said. "We're not there yet. Penn hasn't recruited, and they get the best kids in the country." The Big Green have compiled a perfect league record, coupled with non-conference wins over New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Boston University. Senior captain Brooke Jenkins said tomorrow's game will definitely be Penn's toughest to date. "We're just hoping to give them a good game," Traci Marabella said. "But it would be nice if we could come up with the upset." If the Quakers hope to win, they will need an answer for Dartmouth's Jacque Weitzel, the nation's leading scorer with 4.57 goals per game. "[Weitzel] is about 5'11'' and left handed, so she's tough to guard," Jenkins said. "She's a big strong girl who can really beat you with her size. We just have to stick on her like glue." But Brower said that even if Penn loses, it will still benefit just from facing Dartmouth. "I think it's great for us to play a team like this because it shows us where we need to go," she said.