Incoming Executive Editor Binyamin Appelbaum, a College junior, will lead the student-run boards. Nothing lasts forever. And so tomorrow night, the tenure of the 115th Board of Managers and Editors of The Daily Pennsylvanian will come to an end. For the last year, these 27 men and women have spent countless hours at the DP offices on 4015 Walnut Street, to ensure that the Penn community would have 14,000 printed papers everyday. When this group hands over control of the University's independent student newspaper tomorrow night at the DP's annual inaugural banquet, there will be mixed emotions. The 115th Board may not miss sleepless nights, but the constant air of excitement and pride will never be forgotten. Over the last 12 months, the newspaper's editors and managers have covered the change in the University's alcohol policy, the construction of Sundance Cinemas and the unveiling of plans for Hamilton Village. The Daily Pennsylvanian was also recognized as one of the country's finest publications as a Pacemaker finalist. Additionally, the DP's excellence was recognized for both editorial content and business accomplishment. And changes have been made within the organization to improve the quality of product delivered to the Penn community everyday. Several redesigns of dailypennsylvanian.com have made the site more user-friendly and attractive. 34th Street Magazine printed hard-hitting news features and well-written entertainment reviews. The results have meant a better product and more growth. The newspaper recorded its highest profits in history for the second straight year. Beginning next Monday, 30 new editors and managers will work to continue the tradition of quality and excellence that accompanies the DP's names. Executive Editor-elect Binyamin Appelbaum, a College junior from Newton, Mass., will lead the 116th Board of Managers and Editors. Appelbaum served as the newspaper's editorial page editor last year. Before that, he covered the health system, retail and city politics as a beat reporter. Appelbaum plans to improve the depth of coverage in the DP in the upcoming year. He also intends to reach out to the community and work with different groups at Penn. Flanking Appelbaum will be Managing Editor-elect Ben Geldon and Business Manager-elect Brett Rose. The triumvirate will lead the 30 editors and managers into a new millennium of DP excellence. Geldon, a College junior from Bethesda, Md., served as the city news editor on the 115th board, and covered crime and legal affairs prior to his editorial stint. Geldon will be responsible for the newspaper's day-to-day editorial operations and content. He intends to emphasize stronger feature writing and more investigative and enterprising news coverage. Rose, a native of Milwaukee, was the newspaper's marketing manager during the past semester, helping to revive the department. In the Huntsman Program, Rose plans to major in International Studies and Spanish in the College, and Marketing and Communications in Wharton. He will act as vice president of the corporation and run the newspaper's business board.