Most students said that they looked forward to the concert headlined by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones. This year's Spring Fling concert sounds like it'll actually be worth attending -- or at least that's the impression most students got yesterday upon hearing that ska-core veterans the Mighty Mighty Bosstones will headline the annual show. Hip-hop artists Run DMC and punk bands D-Generation and Clowns for Progress will join the Bosstones for the April 16 show, scheduled to take place on Hill Field, the Social Planning and Events Committee announced Monday. While student reaction to the announcement was mixed, most students said that the Bosstones would make a good Fling headliner. "I thought it was really awesome," College freshman Lisa Zigarmi said. And Wharton freshman Stephanie Dresner said that the Bosstones and Run DMC would make a good combination. "They're perfect Fling bands," she said. College freshman Mike Grossman agreed. "I think it's a good line up. I will definitely go." Many students said that the Bosstones would make a better headliner than last year's main performer, acid-jazz saxophonist Maceo Parker. Students complained last year that Parker, while a renowned musician, didn't appeal to a large enough audience. The event sold 1,500 out of 4,000 tickets. "I think it's a better choice than last year," College junior Marc Lener said. College sophomore Blake Martin added, "This is a concert I'll definitely make a point to go see, whereas last year it was like, maybe I'll go, maybe I won't." Other students were disappointed that the Bosstones were headlining the concert. "They're not my favorite band," Wharton senior Brian Cohen said. "There are a lot of other people I would rather see." And several students said that they were more excited to see Run DMC on the lineup, which was designed to reflect diverse tastes, than the Bosstones. "I bet they will be a better show than the Bosstones," Wharton freshman John Feldman said. "I can't wait to see Run DMC," College freshman Andy Smith said. "I think it'll be a fun show." While most students were satisfied with the bands selected, few hesitated to suggest other bands for next year's fling. "I like their ska music but I don't like their hardcore stuff," College freshman Melanie Meyer said. "I would prefer to see a more jam-oriented band like the Allman Brothers." College freshman Sonia Tain said that she didn't think it mattered what bands played Fling. "Everyone will probably be so smashed they won't even know what's going on," she said.