Officials haven't finalized a decision about whether the house should go to a sorority or the University. It looks like there won't be any word on the future of the former Phi Sigma Kappa house for a while -- at least until May, according to administrators. Members of the fraternity received word from their national organization Monday that their chapter would be suspended due to risk-management violations, as well as pornographic material linked to the chapter's Web page. The 11 brothers inhabiting the house on 3615 Locust Walk were told that they would have to vacate the house within hours, but a last-minute University decision granted them permission to remain in the house until the end of the semester. Scott Reikofski, director of Penn's Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs, said no discussions are currently taking place on the future use of the house. "We're going to see what shape [the house is] in when they get out," he said, noting that several factions of the University -- "from the Provost's Office on down" -- will take part in the discussion at the close of the school year. Reikofski said it is still unclear whether the house will go to another fraternity or sorority or be used to compensate for the University's current "space crunch." He added that this week, administrators are focused on keeping the house intact with the brothers still there. Jeanne Fritsch, executive secretary for the vice provost for university life, said University lawyers are currently handling the liability issues related to the Penn-owned house to "make sure the kids are safe and nothing slips through the cracks." Because the Penn chapter's charter has been suspended, the house is no longer insured by the Indianapolis-based national Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity. Reikofski said that if the house does remain in the Greek system, he would "like to see a sorority go into it." According to Nursing junior Kristin Giaquinta, president of Chi Omega, her sorority would be the likely candidate. "Chi O has been next in line for a house on Locust Walk for a long time," Giaquinta said. But she added that no one from OFSA has yet to approach her about the Phi Sig house. Giaquinta said she is aware that the house needs many structural renovations, and if the sorority were to move in, it would not be for another year. Panhellenic Council President Janelle Brodsky would only say that OFSA keeps a list of chapters looking to move. She said Chi O has recently grown to more than 100 members and currently has one of the "smaller" houses -- located on the 3900 block of Spruce Street. Brodsky, a College and Engineering junior, added that the Delta Delta Delta sorority is also "very interested" in finding a new house. Tri-Delt, currently the only sorority on Locust Walk, is vacating its house at 3539 Locust Walk this summer to make way for the recently recolonized Phi Kappa Sigma fraternity, which owns the house. Many Tri-Delt sisters also live in a house on 40th and Spruce streets. "Now they're down to one house, and that house is not ideal for their needs," Brodsky said, adding that the house must soon undergo costly renovations. Still, Giaquinta said she doubts the University will want to keep the Locust Walk property within the Greek system permanently.