Next week's Undergraduate Assembly election ballot will now include three constitutional referenda, according to Nominations and Elections Committee Chairperson and Wharton senior Ning Hsu. Hsu initially decided Tuesday to postpone voting on two referenda submitted that night by College senior Eric Tienou, citing lack of preparation and publicity time. UA Chairperson and College senior Lance Rogers requested the change. According to Rogers, NEC bylaws state that policies on voting dates and referenda must be established with the "advice and consent of the UA." "I felt that it was only fair that all of the referenda had an equal chance of being ratified, by getting the 20 percent turnout needed," Rogers said. All constitutional changes require a majority vote to pass, but the vote is invalid if less than 20 percent of the student body votes. Rogers requested that all three plans be voted on either next week or on April 16-17 -- the NEC's original date for the two late referenda. The plans include one which would create a new representative body in place of the UA, one to replace the UA with a student body president and a third allowing students to vote on the allocation of the Student Activities Council budget.